Move 25 things and your life will change… ancient Chinese Proverb
Feng Shui brings a new perspective to creating possibility, harmony and balance to support, enhance and empower individuals and businesses.
Recognized Feng Shui consultant, teacher, speaker and marketing professional, Bonnie Primm has over 25 years of marketing experience as an advertising agency owner. Professional experience in both profit and non profit communities, she is able to distinguish and integrate the revered customs of an ancient art to present day needs and culture.
Bonnie has held adjunct positions at Old Dominion University, Tidewater and Blue Ridge Community Colleges teaching Feng Shui and instrumental in constructing an Introduction Certificate Course to Interior Design, as well as a Corporate and Business Physical Environment Program for ODU and on-site classes, a 16-hour class for undergraduate health credit in the 5-city community college network is part of post secondary teaching experience.
Presentations, workshops/seminars, classes and lectures have been given by Bonnie at numerous locations including:
- The Hampton Roads Woman’s Show
- Sentara Hospital
- Norfolk Botanical Gardens
- The City of Virginia Beach Benefits Administration (15,000 teachers and staff)
- Retail Alliance of South Hampton Roads
- Credit Professionals International regional and local
- The Virginia Symposium for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Global Nomads International
- The Association for Research and Enlightenment
- Tidewater Builder’s Association/Mid-Atlantic Home Show
- Barnes and Nobel
- Multiple programs for William E. Wood Real Estate companies of Hampton Roads
- Contemporary Arts Center of Virginia
- d’Art Center of Norfolk
- Kindred Spirit
- The Peninsula Home Builders
- Conference and convention speaking; The Heutte Urban Garden Center, as well as private consultations and classes for individuals and businesses
- Many physicians, chiropractors, dentists, restaurants and other retail businesses have used Bonnie’s services to create physical environments supporting customers, clients, patients, staff and business/practice effectiveness.
Articles have been published about Bonnie in the following publicaion/media:
- The Daily Press
- The Virginian-Pilot
- PORTfolio Magazine
- Hampton Roads Gardening Magazine
- Tidewater WOMEN
- The Potomac News
- The Hampton Roads Woman’s Show Magazine
- Recently, PBS affiliate WHRV aired an interview program on New World Radio with Christopher Naughton as well as Cathy Lewis’ Midday program and other talk radio interviews.
- Rodale Books (publisher of PREVENTION Magazine) published a book Energy for Everything including a chapter on the Feng Shui Home for which Bonnie wrote the chapter material.
Certification – Feng Shui for Practitioners – Intensives studies with James Allyn Moser and Sean Xenja of San Diego, CA – Senior Students of Grandmaster Lin Yun, Temple in Berkley, CA, the world’s renowned leading authority on Black Hat Sect Feng Shui, and spiritual leader of Black Hat Sect Tantric Buddhist School.
Certification – Edgar Sung, Disciple and senior student of Master Lin Yun – Seminar of the Heart of Feng Shui and the Movement of Chi; and Health and Feng Shui Intensive. International Conference seminars with many authors of present day Feng Shui ooks and practices including Grandmaster Lin Yun, Master Peter Leung, Nancy Santo Pietro, Karen Kingston, Denise Linn, Jai Lin, Jon Sandifer, William Spear, John Steele, Angel Thompson, David Daniel Kennedy, Carol Bridges
Adjunct Faculty – Old Dominion University; Blue Ridge Community College; Tidewater Community College
The Symposium of Alternative Health – Bonnie spoke about Feng Shui alongside the head of NIH (National Institute of Health) and other leading speakers in the healing modalities fields.